About the Position
At Coastal Dental Care a dental assistant is responsible for:
- Supporting dental care by preparing treatment rooms, patients, instruments and materials
- Assisting the operator to deliver effective and efficient treatment
- Comply with infection control procedures
- Maintain stock control
- Effective communication with patients and staff
- Maintain practice equipment and cleanliness to ensure effective operations of the dental practice
Primary responsibilities and specific duties may vary or change from time to time.
Tasks may include: Assist dental practitioners during treatment chair-side, Prepare treatment room, instruments and materials for dental procedures, Prepare patient for x-rays and process using digital technology , Compliance with infection control and Sterilisation, Maintain practice equipment and cleanliness
Skills required: 1 years’ experience as a dental assistant, D4W knowledge, excellent communication skills, cert III in dental assisting is advantageous.
Positions become permanent upon the successful completion of a a six-month probation period.
Apply Now for Dental Assistant Position
*Form is experiencing issues. In the meantime, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any job enquiries. Make sure you include your resume and cover letter.
Browse our latest blogs and stay up to date with our company news, treatments, and helpful information about dentistry