Coastal Dental Care is a group of dentists owned by dentists. Our approach is to ensure that every practice has an owner working within each practice.
An opportunity exists within our dental practices for highly skilled Oral Health Therapists for an immediate start. These positions will be permanent full-time after a qualifying period.
At Coastal Dental Care, we aim to provide a high standard of dentistry in a friendly environment and have a dedicated team who are patient focused and have a positive attitude toward patient services.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- Be registered to practice as an Oral Health Therapist in Australia
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with patients
- Be able to calm worried adults and make anxious children feel comfortable
- Be immaculately presented
- A team player
- Reliable and punctual
- Knowledge of Dental 4 Windows programme is an advantage.
Our practices offer a friendly, open-minded work atmosphere in great locations. Coastal Dental Care supports the continuous career development of Oral Health Therapists by partly funding the participation in CPD courses at the Australian Institute for Continuing Education in Dentistry (AICE).
Positions become permanent upon the successful completion of a six-month probation period.
If you are interested in relocating to the Gold Coast and want to work for a growing, family-friendly network of practices, fill in our online application form.